What you shouldn’t write:
- Any reviews, ratings, photos and recommendations are helpful when you are a business owner or simply a person who’s going to a new place because it gives you an insight of what you might experience Adding photos and reviewing a place is a good way of sharing your good and bad experience as well.
- Advertising: It’s not a good idea to use reviews as any form of advertising, such as adding some links or numbers to a different website. Reviews should be an honest impression of your experience with a certain place. Therefore, never leave a review just to idle a place’s ratings.
- Spam: Writing a genuine review of your experience on a place is a way of it not being spam. Also, don’t post multiples reviews from different accounts just to make ratings go up for a business.
- Off-topic reviews: Don’t post reviews based on other people’s experiences since you might end up having a completely different experience yourself.
- Keep it clean: Don’t use profanity towards someone or a business since we will be able to remove the review.
- Hate Speech: We don’t allow any reviews that go against people’s race or ethnicity, origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Customer Satisfaction Survey
Our customer satisfaction is our priority, before posting a negative review, please contact us by “Submit a Ticket” form HERE
Here are some review tips:
- Be descriptive: Be extremely detailed about the place you’re leaving a review on, and give other visitors an idea of what they might experience. You also need to be clear on what makes the place so unique compared to others and try sharing something completely different and unusual. Reviews should acknowledge the uncommon experiences that particular places must offer.
- Keep it legitimate: Be very original when it comes down to writing a review. You should share your own experience, and clarify why you approved or disapproved of the place. Also, try to be very careful and include both your good and bad experience on your visit.
- Be considerate: Not every place you go to will be excellent, therefore sharing your negative feedback is always important. Even if you happen to be upset make sure your criticism is positive because most business owners like to use their customer’s feedbacks as a way of improving their business
- Reviews, not General Commentary: At times, certain places may become the topic of public debate or communication due to recent news or most recent events. While we appreciate and value your assessment, Local Reviews are not meant for social or political commentary. We like to think there is other ways that are more acceptable to those types of conversations like blogs or social networks.
- Write with characteristic: Other visitors will pay close attention when you write attentive reviews about a business. Keep them entertained and try avoiding any capitalization or punctuation. Use good grammar, always check your spelling, and avoid any type of malediction. Always choose the right amount which would be about a paragraph long and be creative and fun.
Share Your Experience Here
Fox Recent Reviews
“ I love the fact that Fox garage door repair provides same day service. I was in big trouble today I couldn’t open my garage door to get my care out so I had to call an Uber. When I got to work, I say that they only charge nineteen dollars to look at it so I booked my appointment. I also loved that I can set my own appointment time, I didn’t know companies worked after five which is the time I get out. When the tech told, me it was my opener that was burned out and it wasn’t repairable I was most certain that he wasn’t going to be able to replace it that same day. but when he told me he had an opener in his truck, I think it was the happiest day ever. They did great!”
- Ana Evans
“ I just want to thank Fox garage door repair and their team for being such a great company. I have had then come to my house for different occasions and every time they fix something they are kind enough to check everything. I haven’t had a problem with my garage door in a good while but if you guys are looking for a great loyal and professional company its garage door repair.”
- Lorenzo Cox
Thank you for standing behind your work.
“ My smart little nephew left his bike under the garage door so when my mom closed it, it bent the whole rail on the bottom. So now when we tried to open it, it wouldn’t open or close the whole way because of the panel that was bent. We immediately called Fox garage door repair and they came out the next day to fix it. They walked us through what they were going to do and they did a great job.”
- Mary Gill